New Without Sleeve
About This Tool
The Makita 1-9/16 in. Sds-max rotary hammer has a powerful 10 amp motor that delivers 2,500 bpm for the most demanding applications. It features a torque limiting clutch that prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. No hammering when idling functions helps increase tool life and the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Powerful 10 Amp motor delivers 4.6 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- 12-bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for hammering only or hammering with rotation
- No hammering when idling functions helps increase tool life
- 1-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Makita motor advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items. To see the full return policy visit: Our Returns Policy Page
FKTRADE CO ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://fktradeco.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund. For our full shipping policy visit: Our Shipping Policy Page.
We take our customer's privacy and information seriously. For this reason we require additional verification on any orders above $500.
After a checkout takes place on an item priced at $500 or above, our verification team will reach out via text, email, or phone call.
A link will be provided to you for our 3rd party electronic verification system (EVS) and you will be required to take a picture of your driver's license or state identification card.
Please note the address on your driver's license or state ID card Must match the shipping address. IF the address's do not match - additional vetting will take place.
IF WE DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE SENDING YOUR ORDER WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE. WE DO THIS FOR YOUR SECURITY AS WELL AS OURS.